A Catholic Church Along Kawit Cavite

 Wednesday, September 26, 2012

While we were on the way back to Bacoor, my boss suddenly mentioned that he wants to show me a property along the coastal of Kawit Cavite. I was in a hurry then as I have a pending export requirements but since we were already near Cavitex, I informed my client in Pakistan that I will be late in answering his email. And so, the driver drove along Cavitex, it was a smooth ride. Of course - its practically empty there! The tollgate at Cavitex is already Php 64.00 - quite expensive but surely a better route than to go through the small roads of Bacoor. Anyway, while I was in the car, I took some beautiful photos of the sky and the sea but since its a fast moving car - the shot were blurry! I was happy to see an old church along Kawit. Its really old!

It would have been better if I get the name of this church. I would love to go inside but as Ive said, I was really in a hurry! I dont want to keep a client waiting for my documents so he can send his payment to us. 


Amazing right? 


I am sharing these photos for Wednesday Whites.

2 comments:

Colors and contrasts October 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM  

Wow! what beautiful structure, sis! I love buildings made out of bricks. Thanks for joining WW!

Unknown January 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM  

that is St. Mary Church at Kawit cavite

Post a Comment

ShareThis