Calm Water in the Lake

 Saturday, August 11, 2012

I have always been fascinated with photography. I love taking photos of all the places we've been, food we've eaten, personal things and most especially my family. These photos were taken in Europe when we attended a printing and advertising exhibit in Munich. My kids were not with me so consider that a fulfilling travel but business wise, it was great! After all, we didn't go there to relax and rest and have fun, but to explore a possibility for business expansion.


These photos were taken in outskirts of Munich, I would have to dig into my files of which lake in particular but for the time being.. enjoy the calm lake of Germany.


See how calm the water? 



Fresh Air, Clean environment, Blue Water, Quiet. Really nice to sit back and just relax. 


This is my entry for Skywatch Friday and 366 BPC @ Pinay Sahm

11 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis