Calm Water in the Lake

 Saturday, August 11, 2012

I have always been fascinated with photography. I love taking photos of all the places we've been, food we've eaten, personal things and most especially my family. These photos were taken in Europe when we attended a printing and advertising exhibit in Munich. My kids were not with me so consider that a fulfilling travel but business wise, it was great! After all, we didn't go there to relax and rest and have fun, but to explore a possibility for business expansion.


These photos were taken in outskirts of Munich, I would have to dig into my files of which lake in particular but for the time being.. enjoy the calm lake of Germany.


See how calm the water? 



Fresh Air, Clean environment, Blue Water, Quiet. Really nice to sit back and just relax. 


This is my entry for Skywatch Friday and 366 BPC @ Pinay Sahm

11 comments:

joy August 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM  

Very nice place in Germay:) From Skywatch Friday.

Jessica August 11, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

beautiful pictures Momi Tina :-) the environment looks so fresh n clean :-) Dropping by from BPC


http://www.simplyjess.info/princess-Disney-watches-for-my-birthday-girl/

Lulu Post August 12, 2012 at 12:22 AM  

beautiful place. I wish in the future that I can travel to Europe too! Thank you for joining bpc.

Unknown August 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM  

WOW! What a beautiful place. And you took great pictures. I wish to visit Alp's one day.

Rechie August 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

such lovely views made lovelier through your lens. pang-postcard at pang poster na itong mga photos mo.

purethoughts August 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

what a lovely place! great captures, Mommy Tina! here for bpc.. thanks for dropping by!

Momgen August 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

They are pretty shots and it looks nice place to visit..Late visit from BPC.

MOMGEN

PL August 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

what a nice place mommy Tina... maayo pa ka nakaabot na ka anang dapita.. ako kanus-a pa! hahaha... 223 bpc visit here..late pa jud.. http://hazeljlabado.com/2012/08/10/three-little-boys/

Emzkie August 15, 2012 at 3:34 AM  

yes its very calm and so beautiful! i love to hang out in places like this coz it makes me relax and and just snooze. hehehe

from BPC 223, catching up

http://www.mykidsjourneyoflearning.com/2012/08/enrolment-day/

AFamilyMan August 15, 2012 at 4:09 AM  

those were nice photos. my wife loves taking pictures too and she has a Facebook fan page for all her collections.

visiting back from BPC

http://www.afatherslifeonline.com/

Dhemz August 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

agoy, pastilan! kalami ba kau sa palibot...so serene and the place is just beautiful! ka gwapa tawon sa model...kuyog ko nimo next time te...ehhehee!

late BPC hop..sensya!

Post a Comment

ShareThis